Function: The purpose of this position is to increase our residential and commercial customer base by adding new accounts to the company’s customer roster. New business is obtained by meeting with potential clients, learning about their needs, discussing how the Company can meet those needs, pricing the service and closing the sale. Your responsibilities will include:
Commercial Cold Calling: Establish relationships with any business or organization within your territory that we do not currently service. Telephone calls, internet searches, networking, introductory letters and physically driving to and meeting with potential clients is required.
Leads: The Company will provide you with residential and commercial leads within your territory. This may include appointments set by the office resulting from calls made to the company as a result of marketing and advertising efforts as well as referrals from existing customers. Business customers receive written proposals for service utilizing the standards provided to you.
Inspections: Inspections of the facilities of potential clients is required. This may include assessment of the level of infestation within a commercial account as well as determination if any wood-destroying insects are infesting a customer’s residence. In addition, inspections of residential homes for insect infestation for real estate transactions may be required.
- Previous pest control experience is preferred, but we will train the right person.
- All must exhibit an earnest desire to learn more about pest management.
- Strong desire to succeed
- Ability to get along with others
- The ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Good personal grooming and hygiene.
- High degree of personal organization.
- A basic understanding of computers and the use of common programs such as Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- A valid driver’s license along with a reasonable driving record and the willingness to drive various distances to meet with potential clients.
- Ability and willingness to climb a ladder or crawl on the floor to conduct inspections
- Willingness to work irregular hours on occasion to meet client needs.
Compensation: Compensation is based on salary plus commission. Vehicle, gas card, cell phone and computer are provided by the company. Braman offers health insurance, uniforms, paid vacation and partial matching of 401k deposits.Return to Careers