Treatment Canine Scent Detection ActiveGuard
Prevent Bed Bug Infestations with ActiveGuard™ Mattress Liners
Braman is always on the lookout for innovations in the field of bed bug prevention. One of the most effective we've found
is the ActiveGuard™ mattress liner.
Developed by a team of medical entomologists at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, ActiveGuard™ liners kill
bed bugs already living in mattresses and box springs, and keeps killing them for up to 2 years.
Safe and easy to use, ActiveGuard™ mattress liners are:
- MAINTENANCE-FREE. While ActiveGuard™ liners go on as easily as a fitted sheet, unlike
sheets and mattress encasements they never need washing.
- DURABLE. ActiveGuard™ liners will not rip or tear on installation or with use. In addition,
puncture holes will not affect the liner's effectiveness in killing bed bugs.
- COMFORTABLE. ActiveGuard™ liners are thin, soft, cool, odorless, and breathable.
- COST-EFFECTIVE. A bed bug infestation can not only be a public relations disaster for hotels, resorts, hostels,
and colleges, it can also be expensive. Because ActiveGuard™ can kill bed bugs already living in bedding,
it can save businesses and homeowners the cost of having to replace infested mattresses and box springs.
- TESTED AND PROVEN TO WORK. ActiveGuard™ liners have been proven to kill bed bugs in mattresses
in both lab and field testing. In one test, 155 ActiveGuard™ liners were installed on infested mattresses
in infested rooms and monitored monthly. Over a period of 1,321 cumulative liner-months, there were only two reports of bed
bugs, and those were for live bed bugs found in the room — not on the mattress!
To find out more about safe, effective ActiveGuard™ mattress liners for your business or home, contact Braman.
*Mary M. Cameron and Nigel Hill, "Permethrin-impregnated mattress liners: a novel and effective intervention against house dust mites
(Acari: Pyroglyphididae)" Journal of Medical Entomology 39 (5), 755-762 (2002)