Braman Termite and Pest Elimination earned the service industry’s coveted Angie’s List Super Service Award, reflecting an exemplary year of service provided to members of the local services marketplace and consumer review site in 2015.
“It is an honor to be selected to such a prestigious list year-after-year,” Jerry Lazarus, third-generation owner of Braman Termite and Pest Elimination, said. “We would not be able to continue to grow as company without the leadership and dedicated service of our management team, who has led the charge to expand into new territories without sacrificing our high standard of customer service.”
Employees from Braman Termite and Pest Elimination who have provided decades of service, include:
• Michael Bensche, director of marketing, 33 years of service;
• Robert Pajak, special projects manager, 31 years of service;
• Rob Weinstein, vice president of sales, 30 years of service;
• David Rybinski, branch manager, 30 years of service;
• Ed Deuso, senior service professional, 28 years of service;
• Leo Mulvaney, service supervisor, 28 years of service;
• Wayne Mosher, branch manager, 26 years of service; and
• Linda Guyette, operations manager, 25 years of service.
Angie’s List Super Service Award 2015 winners have met strict eligibility requirements, which include an “A” rating in overall grade, recent grade and review period grade; the company must be in good standing with Angie’s List, pass a background check and abide by Angie’s List operational guidelines.
Service company ratings are updated daily on Angie’s List. Companies are graded on an A through F scale in areas ranging from price to professionalism to punctuality.